Project Manager (Supported Living Lab)
( Job No : JOB-2022-01611 )
Rainbow Centre, Singapore
Children & Youth
Rainbow Centre, Singapore
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
About The Role
Rainbow Centre Strategic Initiative 1.3 Supported Living Lab aims to develop an individualised living plan (ILP) for students in a close-to-authentic living space to enable them to achieve goals related to the following Good Life domains:
1. being safe 2. being independent and 3. being engaged We are looking for a Project Manager to manage this strategic initiative, covering a broad spectrum of topics and responsibility areas as assigned by the Sponsor or Drivers. The postholder plays a key role in project management, change management, alignment of processes, and ensuring smooth implementation of the initiative for the 3 schools at the SLL facility located in Admiral Hill School. The commitment to the project is minimally 3 years from date of hire. Key responsibilities will include: 1.Project Planning and facilitating the development and acceptance of the project objectives and goals, including scoping of pilots where relevant Communications and Reporting which involves establishing and implementing an effective communication strategy that contributes to the project deliverable, monitoring of resources and progress reporting. 2. Project Execution, collaborating with stakeholders in implementation of the Individualized Living Plan (ILP) and strategically managing each phase of the project including risk mitigation, annual budget planning, progress reporting and vendor procurement activities. It also includes leading post pilot implementation matters.
1. Possess a NIE Diploma in Special Education (DISE) or equivalent
2. At least 3 years post DISE teaching experience in similar setting 3. Comfortable working with middle management and above
1. A natural self-starter, with extraordinary commitment to community engagement and a collaborative work ethic.
2. Prepared to work closely with diverse families to understand their needs and challenges and prepared to work flexible hours based on project requirements.
Preferred achievements / characteristics
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.