Executive, Social Media Marketing (1-Year Contract)
( Job No : JOB-2019-02566 )
SHINE CHILDREN AND YOUTH SERVICES
SHINE CHILDREN AND YOUTH SERVICES - Clementi Centre
Mission and Vision
To be a leading social work organisation in enabling children and youth to maximise their potential. SHINE Children & Youth Services serves children, youth and their families through preventive programmes, early intervention programmes, remedial programmes, research and advocacy training and consultancy whilst staying true to our core values.
About The Role
1. Strategy Implementation
- Plan and execute fundraising events - Write grant proposals - Engage and maintain relationships with donors/community groups 2. Donor Communications and Engagement - Support and implement overall strategies - Ensure that the donor database is well-maintained and managed, including implementation of donor management system - Ensure proper acknowledgement, publicity of partners and donors on SHINE annual report, website etc. - Ability to evaluate and communicate the impact and successes of partnerships 3. Reporting and Compliance - Ensure relevant reports, statistics and statement of accounts are prepared and completed in time - Ensure compliance with SHINE’s internal policies/guidelines, SHINE’s contractual obligations as well as prevailing regulatory requirements 4. Leadership/Supervisory Skills - Lead self (work performance and professional development), supervise, guide and appraise team members as assigned - Train and guide donor engagement as assigned 5. Strategic Management - Ability to evaluate, determine and focus on fundraising plans/activities that would optimise resources/time in achieving targets/objectives - Ability to keep abreast of new fundraising techniques/platforms, recognise trends on donor giving and make recommendations for target achievement/process improvement - Ability to stay focused and seize opportunities to achieve targets 6. Others - Other duties as assigned
1. Administer the corporate website, Instagram and social media
2. Working knowledge of current trends in digital media/social media 3. Strong written, proof-reading, layout and design skills 4. Knowledgeable on charity protocol and fundraising regulations
1. Confident communicator and presenter
2. Result-oriented and highly self-motivated team player 3. Outgoing, with a pleasant personality and positive attitude 4. Proficient in MS office
Preferred achievements / characteristics
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.