1. Maintain logistics, machines, equipment, office supplies, office stationary, telecommunications, email systems, website and filing systems
2. Collate and keep records of office and organisational assets
3. Attend to phone calls and public enquiries to the organisation
4. Receive and record (and host) visitors
5. Assist in covering FCO duties as and when required, rostered or otherwise. This could include conducting checks on returning and exiting residents, escorting residents to clinics and medical appointments, supervision and escorting of residents, FCO shift duties, etc.
6. Assist in the procurement of services, including services in maintenance of facilities, vetting of vendors and contractors
7. Oversee Business Continuity Management (BCM) of the organisation, including development of SOPs, conducting emergency exercises, etc.
8. Oversee Fire Safety in the organisation, including conducting regular fire drills, etc.
9. Oversee Security systems in the organisation
10. Oversee Cyclical Maintenance
11. Support partnerships department in mobilising resources and raising awareness of the Home, in event planning and execution, roadshows, fundraisers, etc.
12. Promote and champion the Home’s vision, mission, values, work and ministry among churches, community and the society at large wherever appropriate
13. Undertake any other duties as and when specified by the Head of Home