About The Role
. Identify and assess individual therapy needs of students using standardised assessment tools and school in-house assessment forms. . Facilitate development of appropriate and effective tools for identification, assessment, intervention of students. . Formulate and implement individual or group therapy programme for students. . Involve in the school’s interdisciplinary process of Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Individual Transition Plan (ITP). . Provide intervention for students on a one-to-one basis, group, class, work experience or special setting based on the needs of the students. . Evaluate and document students’ therapy needs and progress regularly, and review the effectiveness of the intervention. . Provide consultation and update students’ status to the relevant staff members and caregivers. . Work in collaboration with teaching or non-teaching staff and caregivers for the effective enhancement of services. . Work with external agencies e.g. hospitals, external therapists for the effective enhancement of services. . Develop and review department and related policies in conjunction with the management.
· At least a Bachelor Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
· Registered Speech Therapist with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
· Passion to work with children, youths and their families
Preferred achievements / characteristics
· Previous working experience in schools
· Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.