Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager
( Job No : JOB-2021-01261 )
Singapore Anglican Community Services
St Andrew's Nursing Home (Taman Jurong)
An established 290-bed facility at Taman Jurong, we seek to provide long-term support, care and rehabilitation to the under-served and disadvantaged of the community at large, regardless of race or religion.
About The Role
1. Managing Day to day operations to ensure smooth operations of the Nursing Home.
2. Assist in the development and commissioning of the home and its services, participating in the creation of service strategies, policies and operational procedures. 3. Develop operational workflow processes and draft operational manuals for the new home. 4. Assist in the preparation and submission of application to the relevant authorities for licensing or accreditation of SANH and its services 5. Managing the operations of the dietary such as resident food services and cafe where applicable and laundry services, including the linen room functions. 6. Conduct review audits of the new services or projects to ensure that they are up to the mark and meet all the requirements or KPls of the licensing authorities (e.g. the MOH) and funding agencies (e.g. AlC) 7. Coordinate the renewal of all outsourced services, including the sourcing for quotations and preparation of vendor evaluation. 8. Manage service agreements. Keep track of the expiry and renewal dates of all agreements such as conduct market survey and review rental rates for renewal. 9. Develop operational procedures to ensure business continuity in response to and in managing emergency situations and national crisis (Business Continuity Plan, Flu Pandemic SOP, Mass Casualty Response Plan)
1. Knowledge of health care operations and service processes is essential, with experience in a non-proﬁt healthcare institution being an advantage.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills
1. Knowledge of IT is essential to provide support in the work processes in an electronic records environment.
Preferred achievements / characteristics
1. General degree or equivalent from a recognised institution is required.
2. At least 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity. All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted for the position within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.