The Sathya Sai Social Service 4S is a voluntary welfare organisation established by a team of professionals who dedicated their time and effort to help the sick and the less fortunate in our society. It is:
• a secular and non-ethnic based organisation registered with the:
- Commissioner of Charities on 25 April 1996 Registration Number: 01172
- Registrar of Societies on 13 September 1996 UEN: S96SS0160E – from 1 January 2009
• a full member of the National Council of Social Service with Charitable Fund membership.
To be a widely respected social service organisation in Singapore providing holistic and quality services to all
Love All, Serve All and Help Ever, Hurt Never - The motto that steers 4S in dedicating itself to serve all with love. The service user-centric effort in service delivery, built on strong tradition of care and concern and service excellence over the past 16 years, drives 4S to provide reliable and holistic care with professionalism and a human touch.
Our Core Values
• Compassion – Being connected with and having a sense of empathy with the less fortunate in our society
• Commitment - Being dedicated and taking pride in our work
• Integrity – Treating everyone fairly and honestly, and doing what is right in all circumstances
• Professionalism – Being skilled and knowledgeable, and working hand in hand with our partners with mutual trust and respect