( Job No : JOB-2019-02565 )
SHINE CHILDREN AND YOUTH SERVICES
SHINE CHILDREN AND YOUTH SERVICES - Clementi Centre
Mission and Vision
To be leading social work organisation in enabling children and youth to maximise their potential. SHINE Children & Youth Services serves children, youth and their families through preventive programmes, early intervention programmes, remedial programmes, research and advocacy training and consultancy whilst staying true to our core values.
About The Role
1. Casework - engage, assess, provide intervention and evaluate practice
2. Group Work - plan, deliver, monitor and evaluate group work programme 3. Community Work - Identify community-specific issues, tap on and utilize community resources and funding schemes, engage stakeholders and partners to develop solutions in community work 4. School Social Work - strengthen relationships among students, families, schools and community, design and implement programmes/activities including classroom management and managing challenging behaviours 5. Programme Development and Implementation - Systemic programme planning, network and tap on external resources, successful accomplishment of obejectives 6. Volunteer Engagement and Development 7. Evaluation and Research - Identify current trends, support in evaluation/research activities 8. Presentation Skills 9. Documentation and Report Writing 10. Self Leadership 11. Administrative and other duties
1. Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills, preferably bilingual
1. A team player and equally adept at working independently
2. Quick thinking, adaptable and responsive to change 3. Pleasant disposition with a willingness to learn 4. Enthusiastic and self-motivated 5. Enjoys working with children and youth
Preferred achievements / characteristics
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.