About The Role
Core responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Assist on daily operation matters and administration processes. 2. Plan and implement programmes and projects catered for various target audience to meet different goals, with the application of clinical and therapeutic framework and theories of mental health and illness. 3. Active participation in team discussions in all areas including management of clients 4. Plans, coordinates, and guides volunteers to carry out programme activities that serves to value add the organisational goals and the care plan of individuals in recovery. 5. Assist in research, evaluating and reporting of programmes and establish and maintain programme timelines and priorities 6. Establish and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders to deliver suitable programmes for the community. 7. Assist Head to identify and resolve operational issues, complaints, and feedbacks 8. Aid in process and programme review with Head to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of service. 9. Plan and collaborate with other departments to achieve organizational goals. Travelling in between SAMH centres to facilitate programme is expected. 10. Assist in the design and publicity of SAMH communications and media plans 11. Ensure all rooms remains clean, tidy, and conducive for sessions and therapy 12. Keep records of case files and ensure client’s artworks are stored securely and safely.
• Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Sports Management, music or related field
• 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience preferred • Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite, Project Management, Programme Development
• Able to converse in dialects and mandarin is preferred • Experience facilitating group sessions with the young adults and senior is preferred
Preferred achievements / characteristics
• Open to feedback, initiative, responsible and a team player
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.