Programme Executive or Social Work Associate (KKSW)
( Job No : JOB-2021-01799 )
Lakeside Family Services
Lakeside Family Services - 21 Yung Ho Road
Lakeside Family Services (www.lakeside.org.sg) has been Changing Lives and Transforming Communities in Jurong since 1993. We are currently operating at nine locations in different parts of Singapore and is affiliated to Agape Methodist Church. We are inviting applicants for the above position.
About The Role
- Conduct needs assessment to plan and develop programmes and talks for seniors
- Coordinate and conduct programmes for seniors in Chinese and English - Provide social and emotional support to the seniors through home visits, care planning and activity recommendation - Volunteer management including recruitment, training, deployment and retention of volunteers to support programmes of the centre - Liaison for internal and external stakeholder - Ensure proper maintenance of records (files and database) to generate reports for funded projects and programmes - Support in KPI tracking and proper recording of income and expenses of centre’s programmes - Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Ability to conceptualize new and creative ideas to meet emerging needs of seniors
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes - Ability to maintain database and writing of reports - Proficiency in English and Chinese (to speak and conduct programmes independently) - MS Office savvy
- Keen interest to serve seniors and community
- Passion for outreach and positive mindset - Initiative and self-driven - Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Preferred achievements / characteristics
- Past employment experience with seniors and eldercare related service
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.